Reply To: Is this gender dysphoria

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>I still feel extreme jealousy when is see a women on tv or in person and just wish I could wear what they wear and look how they look when wearing what they wear I don’t think my attraction to women is typical I am attracted to how they must feel being who they are and I wish I could look and feel the same. I have never felt comfortable in my body and have a tendency of letting my self care go. I am a pretty hairy male when I don’t shave and let the hair on my body and face go along with not looking at myself in the mirror it can sometimes seem to distract me from how I look and feel The only sexual fantasies I have are of being in a submissive position with both men and women I imagine myself as the women in the submissive position. I feel very uncomfortable around men and when I in a situation where I have to interact with Men I feel extreme anxiety that I mask with anger. I feel a constant fog and feel like I’m just observing my life as a zombie I don’t know if this is all in my head and it’s effecting my everyday life. I start therapy this week. Any advise is appreciated thanks.</span></p>

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?