Reply To: New Member, and beginning my journey

Hi , welcome Jenna , my issues started around 5 years old about my journey as they call it , I transitioned officially 4 years ago 2018 , many bouts in rehabs , hospitals from alcohol abuse – in the end one day I said to myself enough is enough , you get one life and your gone – If there is reincarnation I’d take the female side every-time , who know’s ? , but in this life as a mortal I chose to be a girl , It’s my soul – a person does pay the price for social bias and brainwashed thinking from many CIS gendered and happy with who they started out as – I wasn’t fortunate enough to have this bestowed on me – the incongruence of a persons soul/mind to body cannot be ever explained to the biased ones – transitioning is long and hard for some like myself – for others  it’s a breeze and easy – the 1 st puberty does it’s way on a person that has No choice initially to fit into a hard world at best – I’ve transitioned physically and hormonally with No regrets of SRS etc. other than maybe the surgeons I went to – the process is long really – true acceptance when out and about in public is only achieved when others see your as natural as you present to others being relaxed and not worrying about being “clocked” and given a hard time – the last year it’s rare someone calls me anything other than ” Mam ” I’m  pretty much in the club now , finally, took so long being born in the late 50’s growing up in the 60’s to mid 70’s  , anyways I couldn’t image ever going back , not happening – things are not perfect but my soul is reasonably happy and I like it – if your true transgender there’s only one way – be yourself – XO – Krystal G , BC , Canada

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?