Reply To: Is this gender dysphoria

A person tries to conform what they where labelled at birth from the doctor that ticked off the birth record box ” Boy ” or ” Girl ” and your life starts – you learn a language and they keep using the term ” that’s a good boy ” for eg. and you learn , Oh ! I’m a boy and up till about 3 your still not understanding and don’t know your gender at all , but you learn from adults – at some point your own sense of ” Self ” kicks in if your truly transgender male to female – the brain runs the body , not the other way around – it’s like having a Apple mechanical platform being run by a Microsoft programming , they don’t work together worth a damn – that sense of ” Self ” cannot be changed , it’s a permanent burned in basic brain that’s wired at birth to function a certain way – but you struggle making sense when the rest of the world seems normal and you feel like your the only one – Female is the 1 st gender actually , not male ! try and say that to religious ” dogma taught ” Priests  in what ever Church , you won’t win – two spirited people have a curse and learn Humility and Honesty far superior to any Priest that devotes there life to there religious ways – I could go on and on about my feeling of  long ago  growing up – I am two spirited and will never apologize the way I was born – my ” sense ” ” soul ” was always ” Female ” and know one will ever take that away from me !

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?