Reply To: Would breast implants make it easier to pass?

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Interesting question!

As a disclaimer, I’ll say that while my social transition is essentially complete, I have no plans related to physical transition. However, I will speculate.

Passing is a multifaceted concept and it also has a situational part to it. I agree that there is likely some part related to having a real bosom, but the thought is how often would you wear something sufficiently low cut? It wouldn’t be going out to lunch during the week. It probably wouldn’t be going to the grocery store. It would seem s bit limited to times when you were either dressed up or pretty casual (tank tops, for example). I guess you would have to consider how often those situations came up.

As I said, passing is a multifaceted deal and there are so many parts to it. Some of the bits and pieces that come to mind are:

• Appropriate clothes for the event and time of day
  • Good fitting clothes
  • Are the clothes stylistically compatible your physique, age, etc.
  • Mannerisms
  • Makeup
  • Voice
  • Properly accessorized
  • Complimentary hair style
  • Stylish heels (no hooker heels!)
  • Attitude

I think the overriding thought is that everything the exudes femininity and nothing that does’t. Said another way, you want to give someone every possible bit of information that you are, in fact, female. Anyway, it would seem that cleavage is only one of a number of factors…

2 users thanked author for this post.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.