Reply To: Purging: Something Every Girl Does Along the Way?

I personally don’t think purging is a good idea.  Most likely you will always come back to dressing.   Unless there is some reason in your life that you know that you will never dress up again.  I’ve learned from other’s about their purging regrets from the time I started dressing up myself.   I have had those guilty feelings shame of dressing up and made me want to quit and purge many times.  But instead of getting rid of my girlie stuff I would put everything in a box and put them out of the way.  Everytime I eventually came back to dressing and was so thankful that I didn’t get rid of any of my girlie stuff.   I am in a better situation than most as both my ex wife and current wife we’re and are both supportive of my dressing up.  The guilty feelings still came even though I had their support.   Now that I’m older and have embraced of who I am even though I’m still in the closet with friends and family, I haven’t had those purging feelings for over 10 years now.   Good luck with your journey.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?