Reply To: Would breast implants make it easier to pass?

Barb
FREE

Hey Lauren and all!

I was hesitant to say anything, but WTH.

It is a wonderful day when someone compliments your breasts!

I’m a bit of an odd-ball. I have naturally protruding breasts. Much of this is genetics and diet and only God knows. Also, there are many foods high in estrogen: berries, soy and dairy products, just to name a few. I drink about a litre of milk a day just because I love milk, notwithstanding the possible breast growth benefits.

Recently, I got together with some transwomen who have surgically transitioned. They’ve become dear friends. We got giggly and silly one night and had a “Breast Reveal Party”. When they saw mine, their eyes popped out. I’m told they are “cute”. LOL!!

Yeah, it feels good and affirming! I can’t hide them anymore, especially in the summer with only a T-shirt on. I’m not boasting, but just letting you know that they are wonderful and they feel like they should be there! And, when I wear a lycra LBD, I don’t wear a bra because an LBD is like pantyhose for boobs! LOL!!

So… if you want implants, then who am I to say “no”.

PM me if you’d like to talk further about this. I could even… I dunno… send you a pic?

Love, Barb 🙂

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?