Reply To: Clothing shops’ changing room policies

Rachel
FREE

It seems Primark is trying to play both sides? Women only, but no ID required. Hmm, so not women only? It’s on the Honor System I guess? They’re foregoing crotch checks and chromosome tests too? I’m getting a mental image of a security guard outside taking blood samples and such before allowing people to try on a blouse. Do they not realize how silly all this is, how impossible it is to differentiate between a trans woman and a cis woman? Checking IDs wouldn’t help quiet the anti-trans activists anyway. They’d just move the goalposts (again). Suddenly IDs wouldn’t suffice, and bodily inspections would come next…I guess.

Easy fix: make fitting rooms private. Walls floor to ceiling, a door with a lock. Gender irrelevant.

Seriously, it’s not that hard and it should’ve been done long ago. It should’ve always been that way, actually, before trans people using them was even an issue.

If you really want to freak them out, wait til they say something about transgender people not being allowed in, then go “Whew, thanks for keeping us safe!” and walk past them into the fitting room. 😆 That oughta mess with their heads.

Option B: show them a picture of a burly-looking lumberjack of a trans guy with a full beard and ask if they make that person use the women’s fitting room.

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.