Reply To: Hi, Laura from New Jersey here

Well you know you went through basic grade school in the 50’s and I went through 1 to 6 in the 60’s and I grew up with a strap on the kitchen wall constantly thinking daily about a desire to have , be , a girl – every movie I ever saw with a pretty girl playing a part like in the movie ” Mary Poppins ” in the day was a struggle , my soul new to well ” why ”  – I’m sure my parents talked about me on many occasions having there daily Rum and cokes after the old man came home from running a Shell gas station in Edmonton Alberta – I never felt ” gay ” you’d think I would ? I was hard core ” I want my true gender 1 st ” then work from there , never did get married because of this shit and struggle , just drank and became an alcoholic and always worked with a great secret , I don’t drink anymore , still have some issues but I’m better off then before transitioning and officially started at 60 , surgery in Bangkok at  61 2019 – No regrets I have daily anymore other than I could have gone to a better Surgeon and need revisions this Nov. 2022 – legit Transgender know in there soul , I new all along , you get one life and your gone , be yourself and enjoy your true ” You “

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?