Reply To: A Hilly Hike With Friends

Barb
FREE

I guess I just found some girls who live close to me through various local LGBTQ Facebook groups. So, I messaged them and eventually had coffee with one amazing girl who then got me connected to others. (Yeah, Facebook is good for something!). They also have sister-websites too with tons of information.

I had to be patient, though. Many FB groups have little to no action spanning days or even weeks from one post to the next! I eventually found an LGBTQ group that is very active and contacted them. They’re called The Rainbow Club and they like to have fun!

What also helps tremendously is offering your time (and coin) to local events and charities they support. Even just showing up to an event shows your support for the community and people do take notice! You don’t even have to dress up! At my first event I was kinda drabby, but had my long hair and wore some make up. And that was enough! Later on, I got dolled up for our events as did others.

And finally! “Liking” and commenting positively on others FB posts does wonders too!

Being with girls just like me and having a hoot is AWESOME!

BIG HUG BACK 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Barb.
  • This reply was modified 1 year ago by Barb.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?