Reply To: What age did you know you were transgender?

I grew up in an Italian Catholic family, third of four children and only son. I had two older sisters, seven and eight years older and one sister five years younger. I became very curious about why I was different when I was six and one half years old. At that time my next oldest sister began to reject me physically by pushing me away when I wanted to be close to her. She was then thirteen and my other sister was fourteen. By the time I was nine I had been moved to the other end of the house, away from everyone else. When I was ten I had my first urge to crossdress. I was compelled to search in the bathroom hamper for something feminine to wear and found a pair of stockings and excitedly put them on. I was transformed then and there. I continued taking stockings from the hamper and would wear them to bed at night. I even tried to wear them to school under my Catholic school uniform but my mother caught me and made me take them off before I got out the door. I was in fourth grade. I don’t recall that she was angry. She didn’t say anything else or tell me not to do it and didn’t tell my father as far as I know. I think she felt the best thing to do was not confront me about it or bring any further attention to my behavior. She was sympathetic to the point that I continued to find stockings in the hamper just as before for me to wear. I was what I was at ten years old and no one could bear to deal with it at the time. I continued until I was thirteen to wear stockings. I didn’t have any interest to wear any other feminine clothing until I was in my mid twenties and encountered my first transvestite in New Orleans. She was a bartender at a place near where I lived. I was in shock when I first saw her and recognized her as someone like me. A few years later I considered becoming a transvestite bartender myself. I even went to a bar that I thought might be into that to check it out. I was wearing stockings and panties underneath but I never went any further than that. I was twenty eight at the time.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?