Reply To: What kind of people verbally abuse us?

Dana Munson
SILVER

I’m kind of in a similar position as Barb. I’m still (blush!) north of 200 lbs. and 5’10”.  And I – if I am honest with myself – don’t come off visually as a 100% certain, no-question-about-it, born woman.  But I apparently manage it (the look, the moves, etc.) just well enough that I can live 24/7 as a woman, go everywhere a woman goes and do what women do in their normal lives, and I get by just fine.  Went solo to Disneyland yesterday – had a great day and had absolutely no hassles or issues from anyone. Like Barb, I live in a very cosmopolitan and fairly “liberal” region. And I am sure that has a lot to do with the (so far!) ease of my daily living. But I do share the opinions above about the potential for snottiness and bullying from younger people, especially teens. When in public, I am always especially on the alert when I am having to pass near a group of youngsters.  All I can say is, either I come off better than I give myself credit for, or else I just haven’t run into  any young a**holes yet.  Lord knows there were enough young’uns at D-Land yesterday, and yet not a sneer or snicker did I perceive. There may be some hope for the younger generation after all. 🙂

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?