Reply To: When did your egg crack? How?

Interesting! For me the question is interesting because I first came to the point where I could no longer repress my desire to at least dress in customary female attire. But I still had roadblocks, commitments, which kept me or delayed me from discovering where I felt most comfortable. Interestingly, in 2020 I was forced in my own mind to seek counseling because I was too confused, even after attending for a brief time transgender and crossdressing support meetings for a time some years earlier. I mentioned the year 2020 because like vision, I then saw more clearly I needed help to move from the quagmire of uncertainty I was in. I therefore made an appointment with a professional with expertise in gender issues. It wasn’t long before I realized I needed to move forward permanently in my female self, but in my mind I’m still uncertain if my appropriate label should be transgender, or bigender or two-spirited.  But labels don’t really matter as I am what I am. All I know is, it was during the counseling that I decided I needed to live the rest of my life out as the woman I had and have inside me. You see, I’ll soon be 68, and after living 66 years as a male with occasional fleeting desires for my femaleness while young, and which grew to an unrepressable passion as I reached my retirement, I want to spend the remaining physical years I have enjoying the wonderful thing it is to be as fully female in body, spirit, and mind, as I can be!

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?