Reply To: Not much time

Well it’s just my humble opinion. But I can’t help but think and feel that it’s better to step out and tell the truth. And yes I know that it can and does cause pain both to those around us and to ourselves. But I think end the end game it is still a better practice and the outcome will have better results.

I didn’t come out until 56, and it caused me to lose most of my family and friends. But it’s now been 18 months and slowly most of the family has begun talking again. And some are understanding.

When I came out I decided to not take things slowly or battle with the struggles of facing the world.
So I just got dressed and went out into the world and said here I am. And I have not looked back or stopped. Except to remember and understand where I started this journey at.
That reference point means a lot to me.
It is not how you start or at what age you start. I feel, it is only a matter of DO YOU START ????
if you start the journey then it is a awesome opportunity to learn about yourself to explore a new deeper side of you and life.
To live in a new way and with it’s joy’s and hardships.
My heart goes out to you sister and the chances that lie before you.
May you find all of your dreams.
And if you need help or just want to talk etc, please feel free to reach out.

Peace and love

Shiloh Rose 🌹

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?