Reply To: Role Models

I answered that my role model was male….. but I was thinking of when I first became aware of Bruce Jenner…. he was male.. now of course is Caitlyn now  who I admire a lot. But when Bruce was winning Olympic Gold, I was smitten by him and thought he was attractive but not in a sexual way………. they say it takes one to know one.. but I think my subconscious was working and I could relate to him since I was also  an athlete who had gender confusion but didn’t recognize it as such at the time… somehow, I think I felt he was like me. Not saying I am an Olympic athlete… just an all around decent athlete who participated in a lot of sports and was pretty good at a couple of them. Let’s just say, I was not surprised when it became known that he was feminizing his features and lo and behold he became Caitlyn. I greatly admire her courage for being so public.

Prior to Jenner though, I was always interested in female actresses that I became aware of in my early years….. the first one I remember was Hedy Lamar….. she was not only beautiful, but fascinating. Oh how I wished I were her. Then there was Ida Lupino. I think I learned to smoke from her though. I used to admire how she left lipstick stains on her cigarettes. Thankfully I quit years ago…. but always had a crush on Ida as a role mode who I considered beautiful. Marilyn Monroe had a figure I would die for…… Donna Reed was a wonderful actress who I thought was beautiful and motherly….. something I always aspired to be.

The male role models I had as a child didn’t ast long in my memory as role models…. I clung to the feminine role models.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?