Reply To: need a friend

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Melissa:

Glad you found us! One thing to know is that regardless of our current state, there are peers here. This covers those who transitioned some time ago to those who are trying to sort out their gender identity and all points in between. As I often remind people, it is a marathon and not a sprint.

Are you in touch with the trans community in Phoenix? I suggest this as it is a good way to begin connecting with other trans people. The sense of community and the power of community is a very important thing.

As far as finding an Assigned Female At Birth (AFAB) person to help you, know that there are many who are not very skilled at makeup, putting attractive outfits together and deportment. I suspect it may be tricky to find someone to help you.

But, the good news is that since you live in a metropolitan area, there may be people who do makeovers and assist with clothing selections. Check Places in the menu and search your area.

It is helpful to other members if you could complete your Profile page. It helps members learn about your situation and your goals. It can be updated at any time and will always be available.

Also, you can search our member database by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?