Reply To: Purists…

Dear DeeAnn.
I’m with you on your three points.
1. I’ve had 3 pedal cars for most of my life. Two of my favorites: a Chrysler LeBaron convertible in the first year of production (1989). It was a 6 speed turbo. Got rid of it when repairs became too expensive. The other, a 2001 Mercedes Benz SLK 320 (a retractable hard top) with a 6 speed V6. Many MB dealers didn’t know such a vehicle existed. Had 65000 miles on it when I donated it to the Salvation Army in Oct. The drive train was great but needed repairs would have been costly.
3. Good liquor (translation – expensive) is one of my passions. I like them all. For years I was a single malt Scotch and had as many as 35 different expressions in the cabinet. When the prices started getting to high for my budget I found good bourbons to be very palatable. I also really enjoy a good Irish or rye. Good gins are also high on my list – cold from the freezer with a cube or two. I’m not a snob though. My daily drink is typically from a $10-20 bottle, over ice with water. I don’t understand why anyone would waste good money by drinking expensive spirits with mixers that mask the taste of the spirit, e.g. bourbon and coke, gin and tonic, dirty martini, scotch and milk.
3. I love black coffee, and would happily prepare it using my own beans. I just found I never had the time to grind and then clean up. I just go with prepared coffee that has a good flavor. I don’t like Starbucks.
I guess I somewhat carried away. Sorry.
Bobbie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?