Reply To: Breast Pumps – do they work?

Ms. Tia Tracy
AMBASSADOR

I have written three articles on breasts and bras here ladies. That doesn’t make me an expert on any level but in my research and usage of this process, I have come across some information that is, in my opinion helpful. First off, we as humans born male develop and grow our Areola/nipple configuration much lower than that of a female making it harder for our breasts to settle and the tell-tale pouch to form. Because they are lower there is less skin in the area between the bottom of the areola and chest segment at the bottom but plenty on top. What happens inside of the vacuum chamber is the upper skin which has more of it stretches more easily and more period. If it is allowed to happen over a long period of time, it results in tubular-shaped breasts that often look down at the ground. The procedure must be done with finesse and if any kind of disorientation begins to occur, you must start over. It is frustrating and monotonous. I found that any more than 5 inches of vacuum was too much. I feel it should be used to loosen up the inside to ALLOW for growth. Please don’t try to enlarge them with vacuum alone.
Remember you are growing a reproductive organ and proper diet and exercise is key here. also, it’s a proven fact that nicotine blocks the estrogen receptors within our bodies so if you smoke and want large breasts, just quit. Secondly girls you get what you get. No science has proven yet that just because your mother and/or relatives had/have big breasts, you will also grow them. Good luck in your endeavors. Huggz Tia

©2023 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.