Reply To: I am in a whirlwind of denial, and I need help.

Hi Amber Lynn. I’m Abby. I’m glad you have a supportive wife. It makes a huge difference. It’s not been easy for either of us relationship wise. At one point recently she asked for a divorce. As she put it she does not wish to be married to a woman. I get it. I told her I would not contest it.  But after talking she decided to hold off for the time. We don’t need to rush into it.

I have made quite a few missteps. I came out 14 mos. ago. My application of makeup has gotten better and quicker. I have a hairy body so that is a bit of a pain. Lot’s of territory to cover on shave day. I’ve found a good women’s razor that I like – Soleil but I also have a women’s electric and Nair. I don’t use the Nair that much – prefer the razor. The electric does well enough when I don’t want to mess with shave cream. As for the back I found something on Amazon called the Bakblade. I need more practice but it’s good and you don’t have to wet your back or use shave cream. There are other things I’ve learned over time. My counselor taught me a makeup trick that is great.

Anyway, if you want to ask questions or chat let me know. It’s been having other trans women to talk to that has made a difference. Abby.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?