Reply To: Gender Fluid VS Transgeender

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Andrea:

Glad you found us! I hope that being here is a good experience for you.

Gender Fluidity is an interesting concept. From a laywoman’s viewpoint, I liken it to multiple personalities in the sense that it isn’t really understood (as far as I know) what the process is that brings about the change in perspective. From what I’ve seen, some want to consider the concept of being transgender separate from being gender fluid. Obviously they are two different concepts, but it is hard for me to consider being gender fluid without being transgender. Just my opinion anyway.

However, my guess (and please consider my earlier disclosure) is that you are not gender fluid. Gender fluidity involves changing ones perspective from being cisgender to being transgender and back and forth. From what I’ve seen, people do sometimes vacillate between feeling the need to transition and then not, but I suspect that it isn’t accompanied by  thinking that one is or isn’t transgender. Your perspective as to how you view your gender at any given point in time would need to change; from male to female and back again.

Anyway, what I said is not intended to be definitive. I’m a retired engineer and not a therapist! But, hopefully what I said may be thought provoking. Let me know what you think…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?