Reply To: Transgender who has family

Ray andrew
SILVER

For me, my wife and family come first. Other people posting on this site have successfully explained their situation to their wives and have come to some sort of acceptance or understanding. I am married to a pretty traditional Cambodian woman. A few months ago I broached the subject of possible breast augmentation. She was aghast, with an emphatic “No Way!” More recently, I tried wearing a simple denim skirt around the house. She just laughed, which was in many ways worse than anger. So I am left in the closet. I am taking various hormones, pills, creams, etc. and am gradually becoming more feminine. She has noticed, but hasn’t objected so far. But how far can I go before she hits the ceiling?

I guess all wives and all situations are different. One never knows what will happen. We all try our best to negotiate these rough waters, with various degrees of success.

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2023 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.