Reply To: Getting Connected With The Trans Community…

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Bobbi:

Happy that you are getting connected!

I participate in a weekly women’s chat group. Before the pandemic, we met in person, but since some point in 2019, we were forced to switch to online via ZOOM. The participants are mostly permanent residents from here in the Coachella Valley, but we get call-ins from outside of Riverside, San Luis Obispo, Nebraska, Michigan, Las Vegas, Big Bear, Seattle and one other place up the coast that I can’t remember. Aside from the permanent residents here, the others have contact with the area through vacationing here frequently, owning a second home here or contemplating relocating here. Due to how people are spread out, I doubt if we will go back to doing in person meetings only.

Have you searched the Member Database yet?

Before I retired and left New York State, I participated in a monthly crossdresser and transgender social group that was 90 minutes away and a twice a month social and support group that was an hour away. It just depends upon what you feel you need to do.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?