Reply To: Getting Connected With The Trans Community…

Hi DeeAnn.

Thank you for continuing to offer suggestions.  I have searched the member database for NJ gurls who have been active on TGH within the past year.  I reached out to each, asking if she would be interested in joining the group NJ Trans.  I described it as “an effort to network with other transgendered ladies in New Jersey and to stay informed about local events.”  Not counting Alexis Wasserman, two women have joined.  One has met me for lunch and dinner in the last 30 days.  I really enjoy her company and value her friendship.  The other became a friend, and we engaged in the exchange of some personal messages.  We took a break before Christmas.  Now, despite repeated messages from me, she hasn’t  responded and  don’t know why.

If I were able, I would move to the Philadelphia area or to the area around Trenton (both more than an hour away) as there appear to be many trans women there who openly enjoy being a woman.

Bobbie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?