Reply To: Name change

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

I have no plans to legally change my name. I am known where I live now as DeeAnn. Very few here have an idea that Donald exists and fewer still have met him. I hold office in 5 organizations and am a member of 3 others where I hold no office. DeeAnn is the person of record for all. The thing is, for me, there would be MANY things to fix so that all is connected. I’ve lived in 4 states, bought and sold 4 houses plus the one where we currently live, retirement funds from the 2 employers that I worked for professionally, accounts with 3 financial institutions, 3 credit cards, medical coverage, voting and state and federal programs.

I think we all approach this differently as it is a very personal topic. For me, that degree of congruency isn’t necessary.

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2023 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.