Reply To: Choosing a ladies’ bike

Rebecca
FREE

Thank you for your informed and informative reply DeeAnn, which is what I was hoping for when I made my post. My current bike is probably nearly as heavy as this one and similar ladies’ bikes I’m thinking of, and it has a front suspension which seems to work well in providing a smoother ride on British pothole-riddled road. Despite decades of trying really hard to maintain my bikes, I am just not very competent at maintenance, so I am investigating lower-maintenance options such as hub gears and disc brakes. This really expensive model has something I’d never even heard of: belt drive instead of a chain, along with disc brakes. Have you any knowledge of this strange innovation?

As for gears, I find that my bike’s 21 speeds are most unused, and I stick with the middle chainring 99% of my riding time. Given that I grew up riding bikes with either no gears at all or a 3-speed, I’d be entirely content with seven.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?