Reply To: Seeking help and advice to solve a serious problem

Thank you Kenna, Barb and Rachel for reaching out and offering your advice to help…We will definitely try the Facebook idea and see how that goes…As far as local groups to go in person I was curious in that I thought this group was like that and had meetings in my area…I think Transgender Heaven used to be called Atlanta Gender Explorations (AGE) because I remember being a member many years ago when I first came out and went to several of the meetings with them but I lost touch over the years…Are they still having meetings? and if so, how do I contact them so we can go?…I also sent a message to a woman who runs another local group called the North Fulton Transgender Support Group about a week ago and I got a confirmation that she got my e-mail but she has not replied to me yet herself so I’m not sure what is going on there…We’ll keep trying these various options and hopefully something positive will come of it soon…Thanks again so much for taking the time to reach out with your suggestions and tips…We really do appreciate it…Hugs again…Sheila and Gayle

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?