Reply To: New member, newly out

Hello , Welcome — I never got married as I never felt right personally because of dysphoria, like many of us so long ago now society was not even accepting Gay people let alone Transgender but I finally did all the HRT and surgery stuff at 61 – I never felt gay homosexual but my soul sure new at 5 years old wanting to be a girl , such a huge private turmoil , even I couldn’t understand a natural desire , had the right brain , wrong body , a cluster fk ! really growing up , not dating in the day when everyone else were dating !  – for myself I didn’t want to date women seemed wrong for me feeling hard core female and yet by societies default then I would have been Gay female minded but just was not my thing either to date a man when physically a so called male , wasn’t my deal , so I did nothing !

Many of true Transgender Female seem to get married by default to make everyone happy , have kids etc. I just couldn’t do it for myself – obviously I was hard core Transgender female so I kept to myself , just worked , shut my mouth , and drank for 30 years , Rehab 4 times , Hospitals, Institutions  not an ideal life really .

There’s no book to explain a soul that just didn’t fit for the life everyone expected to see from a person – social bias never really goes away ! But one thing someone might understand with a good Honest Chat is some science why ! whether that person is religious or not !

A human fetus during the 1 st 8 weeks can have permanent changes to the brain from the mother’s up’s and down’s of testosterone then high estrogen – the fetus is the the size of a Prawn , a very tiny brain still – the size of a dime !  these changes become permanent and the basic brain is geared for the gender right from birth despite the doctor checking the box off of physical sex characteristics being a boy or girl – the one thing a doctor never knows is how the brain was formed and only later as the child learns and grows do they realize from social training from adults that something doesn’t match and as a child you don’t know either Why ! And so starts a complicated life for that person trying to make sense of everything  !

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?