Reply To: How do you experience gender dysphoria?

Really, for me, I have come to control it. Stop it? Never probably. I have come to accept who I am. That was the key to dysphoria control. I didn’t know who I was. I hated the male me deep down and .I hated the female me just as much.  I wanted to be both at different times , just male or just female. I wished I could wake up tomorrow and just be one. Oh how I wished. But it was not to be. But I did finally accept I want to live and I have to accept I am both. I am gender fluid. Now, I awake and go with the flow. If I feel fem, I am Jillleanne.  One day, one week, one month, it matters not. It’s how I feel each day.  One thing I am certain about. Both genders are sticking around for good. I still get dysphoria which screws with my head. I get stuck between genders and can’t figure out what to wear. My brain just swirls in confusion so I make a decision whether or not I like it. Usually by the next day, it passes, usually.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?