Reply To: Should I go to my local Gender Identity Clinic?

Roz
FREE

Hi Jill

Thanks for your recent reply. I’m now 19 months on from having written that question. I did tell my wife. She refused to accept it and refused to let me get treatment. She became verbally and physically abusive and started gaslighting me. It’s fair to say it couldn’t have been a lot worse. We got legally separated in October 2021 and I started my transition in December after being suicidal for 2 months and nearly (accidentally) taking my own life.
I’ve now been on HRT for over a year and have GCS in 2 weeks. My wife and I haven’t spoken a word to each other since May last year and I only occasionally see my children as my wife has manipulated them into not wanting to spend time with me (they started out very supportive). I have been with a new partner for a year now who is the kindest, loveliest and most supportive person I could ever imagine, and also a work colleague.
I contribute to the STA, volunteer at LEAP Sports, an a member of the LGBTQ cross party working group with the Scottish government and am a member of the Glasgow Sunglowers (women’s baseball team).
so lots of good things and many sad things too. My family have all been supportive, and work have been amazing. Friends went different ways, some supportive, some not.
Overall I’m happier and I know I’d be dead if I hadn’t transitioned.
so that’s me for now! x

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?