Reply To: Questions about PM and BO

I began with with PM and BO about 8 years ago in addition to using breast pumps, massage and some creams and used them for about 3 or 4 years with very little visual results.  I decided about 2 1/2 years ago that I needed to find a different path because I wasn’t getting the results I was hoping for and secondly and most important, even though I did not have any negative indications I wanted to find a doctor to guide me through my process and monitor my overall health.  I am an very healthy person and intend to stay that way.  It was the best decision for me…..I found an incredible doctor that and after my first consultation I decided to begin HRT.  I have now been on HRT for almost 2 1/2 years and have had results in my breast growth that are beyond my expectations.  I am a small framed and had almost no breasts but since starting HRT my breast growth has been beyond my expectations and the other feminizing changes that I have experienced are also incredible.  My suggestion is find a  doctor that has the experience and background to insure your best results and insure your overall health is good also. I wish you all the best in your journey and your health!

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?