Reply To: Tell Us What You Did That Was Unique And Enjoyable!!

Hmmm, a unique experience of mine would probably not be unique to everyone else. Still it is hard to pick one thing out that was genuinely unique and enjoyable.

I think one moment I enjoyed most was during a night out to a local gay bar for its drag night. I had several women approach me, buy me drinks and finally ended up being drawn into a group of bi and lesbian women. We spent the rest of the evening in conversation and dancing. It was a wonderful night.

On another more recent ocassion, but pre covid, I had dinner and drinks at a lakeside restaurant/lounge. I had been keeping pretty much to myself. Then a young woman sitting near me, part of a bachelorette party, engaged me in conversation and invited me to join their group. Again, we talked and danced all night. It was much later in the evening that I thanked her for being so open and inviting me to join the, as a transwoman. At that point she insisted that she just took me for a mature and attractive woman. The revelation didn’t phase her one bit and the celebration went on till closing time 🙂

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?