Reply To: Well this is confusing…

Lir
FREE

Hi,

I’m Lir, nice to meet you! I thought I’d add in my story. I am FTM and am awaiting my first visit with a gender therapist but, when I was little I never considered myself female or feminine. I usually was friends with boys and didn’t get along with many girls. I didn’t like most of the games that the girls at school played and I would be climbing trees and trucks or rolling in mud (my mother often was upset with how dirty my clothes and hair got). When I learned about transgender I often wondered if I was but, didn’t want to accept it because I was worried that would make me a gay boy. When I was 20 I decided to ask my friends and family what they would do if I was (hypothetically) trans. They said that they would support me but, I shouldn’t do anything if I wasn’t going to be happy with the results because after a point the changes would be permanent. I decided to take some time again because I wasn’t entirely sure and I needed more information. Last year I talked to my family and GP and now I’m just waiting to see the therapist.

Let me know if you have any questions.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?