Reply To: Hello Everyone – I’m Rachel

Thanks. I am not here to judge, that’s above my pay grade. But I do want to point out that transition (IMHO) is a lifelong process. I’d bet that Rachel meant that she has gone as far as she’d like to for now. She probably finished the “physical/body image” part of transition, FOR HER. I understand that there are Standards of Care for ‘gender dysphoria’. We all need different things, all of us being different people.

I will never be finished with my transition. Being retired (After working for over 10 years as a female) gives me time and pause to examine myself.

I flirted with the idea, but never intended to have SRS. I have no tolerance for physical pain. I’ve done facial electrolysis and go in for touch ups and other parts of my body now. It hurts so much that I could not have finished my face without the kindness of a dentist who would allow his assistant to numb my muzzle with shots of lidocaine in my mouth first.

I didn’t use hormones for very long, because I became impatient with the expense and the results. I won’t use them again, the side effect risks are too much for ME. I’m a retired nurse, and have seen all sorts of unhealthy stuff, some of it done by trans women.

I’m incensed at the persecution of LGBTQ people, especially drag queens. I respect and enjoy watching the shows, when I can. I even had a crush on a drag queen once.

Some transwomen tell me that drag is trashy and gives people a bad image. I disagree. When done by pros, nothing could be further from the truth. I’d trust a queen before I’d trust a politician. Upon retrospection, I feel lately that I could be doing my own ‘drag’ by presenting as female, and playing in an all girl band. Like you, I’m not a guy.

But I like guys. Strangely, I only have one close male friend. I haven’t dated a guy since I married my current wife. She is #4, and is the only one that ever approved, even embraced my queerness and femininity, during the marriage.

By “coming out” here, I hope that I have dispelled any illusions that I am being judgemental. And I hope that Rachel knows I’m not digging at her. I want to be accepting of you, her, and every person here. I’m not a bitch with people I don’t know.

Thank you.

Natalie Gay

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?