Reply To: For those married and wife knows

Hi Christy, yes I have been blessed for sure.  When I first came out to my partner, she was shocked in a sense. First question was, Are you gay? Nope. It was baby steps for about a week but during that time and for months later, I would remind her if there was anything I could do to help her understand, I was there for her. I constantly reminded her I loved her. After about two weeks, she wanted to see me en femme. Sweating bullets, I obliged. She was impressed, and said to me  she always noticed I had very pretty eyes for a guy. She left it at that. As time went on, she took an interest in slowly learning about trans people on her own. I would assist in her learning by answering questions mostly and reminding her I did not choose to be trans but born this way. Over time Idressed more at home eventually coming out and finding the freedom I always deep down needed to get though each day.  Talk, support, remind her your love.

small steps, big results.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?