Reply To: Housing Issues Today and Tomorrow

Christine
FREE

You are so dead on what needs to happen. If we do not do it, it is not going to happen and being a victim is just not healthy. I need to recover some from an illness and I’m old as well; however, give me some time and this may be a great project. I have Project Managment experience at large construction projects; non-residential though. I have also helped architect HVAC, heating and power distribution points. We need certified system designers and architects; do we have any on the house? We need a lawyer; do we have any in the house or do we know one that may help at first? We need a good writer (maybe one with experience with grants) to help prompt some folks and web page content. A database system can get out of control fast; lots of labor for hardware and updates; I have some software dev experience, but I cannot do that anymore; do we have anyone with skills in the house that can help. They will expect a detailed solid plan of success with proper measures, so they know we are achieving what we say. this will also be focused on homeless and suicide prevention; that will help get some support. If we can achieve goals on round one; they may keep supporting us. A goal may not mean make it perfect the first time, but we do need to be professional about improvements to keep obtaining funding. We have a big global team; about time we come together and help ourselves. First step is to create a new post prompting for skills to form a good team for the first project. Time to go global and help us all get rich. OK; I dream a lot, but dreams do come true sometimes and they make me feel good.

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2023 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.