Reply To: Silicone breast forms: what’s your experience?

In the past, I’ve tried several options:
1. Adhesive bra; nubra or equivalent. It gives nice cleavage, but can’t be worn every day with causing skin irritation (at least for me).
2. Two (or three) bras on top of each other. Not bad cleavage, but a pain to wear. Multiple bra straps have a much higher chance of skin irritation.
3. Non-adhesive bra forms. (The ones that I tried were made by nubra.) These were better than the adhesive ones, but sometimes slid around.
Of these, the third option was best, but still not perfect. Then I came across a you tube post from a trans woman, using an “add two cup sizes” bra. Fantastic option!
There are two great features:
First, cost. I can’t afford many of the things at the “transwoman store”, because I live on Social Secuirity. The “Smart & Sexy” brand has an “add two cup sizes” bra for about $20, and I’ve been their customer for several years.
Second, naturalness. I can be 100% girl with nothing more than a push up bra! In addition, the feel is fantastic. I have a constant reminder that I’m all girl, all the time!
Note that I wear this bra virtually 24-7. I wear it even to sleep; the only time that I’m not wearing it is when I’m in the shower. This may have helped shape my breasts so that, with a push up bra, they look convincingly feminine.
Also, I’ve posted something similar on several different forums, and I’ve never received a response. It would be interesting to find out how much the experiebces of others compared to mine.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?