Reply To: For those married and wife knows

Kathy
FREE

As a teen I had no family support/understanding when I first noticed myself at age 13 (having naturally developed breasts). I was diagnosed with partial androgen insensitivity syndrome (hormone imbalance) at age 18 (after developing gynecomastia and other issues) in my early teens. I was a closet crossdresser off and on and tried/began to transition when I was 30 but stopped (lack of local support and no internet) and got married instead. My wife knew I crossdressed but didn’t know I was intersex too. I am 64, we’ve been married 32 years. I had been a workaholic until I recently retired. Since marriage, I continued my crossdressing until recently during Covid when my hormone imbalance became more active and became more depressed. As depression set in and I began to feel more mixed emotions, along with hot flashes and times of sadness (crying). My wife didn’t recognize this was my hormones doing this to me.
Years ago I also developed back pain and found wearing a bra helped. Recently my back pain became worse and I feel better (better posture) when I wear a bra (42C). My endocrinologist doctor diagnosed me this year with high estrogen and very low testosterone. The doctor noted in my medical records I have female breasts and recommended I see a therapist (which I have). The remaining of my medical staff accepts and recognizes I am transgender, wear women’s underwear and wear a bra.
I found a great therapist who assured me I’m a trans-woman. She said I’ve been living as a trans-woman for all these years acting and dressing like a male.
Since starting therapy, I’ve openly talked to my wife about my feminine feelings, trying to remind her I’ve always had female breasts, always crossdressed but now need to wear a bra. My wife cannot accept I have breasts nor that I need to wear a bra. I doubt my wife will ever fully accept me but I am hoping with time my wife will understand me.
I am trying yo be more outgoing as a trans-woman, including joining several local support groups. Sadly my face and lack of usable hair make me less feminine looking – I hate wigs. I prefer my basic jeans/tee shirt “woman” or “dyke-woman” look. I’ve decided to pierce my ears and my wife is okay with that. I am now seeking professional help for hormone balancing (towards female). Small steps at a time. Kathy

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?