Reply To: Unexpected Consequences…

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

I wouldn’t actually call this a support group as such. On occasion we do talk about personal things, but mostly it’s other topics: politics, global warming, local events, the Salton Sea, our histories, etc. There are no set topics. The conversation evolves in whatever way it evolves. It is 90 minutes and there is very little commonality one week to the next.

This Thursday I suspect that one of the topics will be an annual event last Saturday put on by the LGBTQ Community Center called Red Dress/Dress Red. It is a fundraiser and an excuse to put together any sort of outrageous outfit as long as it is red. I’m a board member, but I’ve never been. Maybe one of these days I will.

Going back to the elections, there was discussion about how a woman candidate from this area lost a state assembly election by 80-some votes which translated to .09%.

The woman who used to restore VW busses sold her last one for $30k (it had been sitting for some time). If it had been in top condition (and not even concours quality) it would have been upwards of $60k. She and her partner just bought a new 4-Runner with the proceeds.

There are several dog owners, including one who has show dogs and does competitions.

Anyway, it is an extremely eclectic group…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?