Reply To: BotMC – Introduction

On Your Terms: Gender Transition Redefined for Adults by Dr. Natalia P Zhikhareva

116 pages. Published by DR Z Consulting LLC. (March 26, 2023)

Written by Dr. Z PhD from YouTube, a clinical phycologist specializing in transgender care for adults. Available on Kindle for $0.99 for the first week after publishing.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BZNDGV8Y

Our culture teaches you to distrust yourself when it comes to your gender identity. To believe that the answers lie only within the binary of genders. Crippling you with self-doubt, insecurity, shame, and guilt. Hoping to eradicate your existence from this world, from your history. Robbing you of the ownership of your life script, your life story.

This is why so many have spent decades battling the internal dissonance they feel. Keeping their authentic selves hidden. Waking up each morning thinking, “If only…” as the battle in their heads continue. Existing on autopilot vs. living a joyful life. Experiencing fleeting glimpses of happiness only in secrecy.

This book will help to empower you to own who you are, even if you feel afraid. To reclaim yourself. To own your identity unapologetically. To heal and to grow.

This book will help you learn and understand:

• What is gender dysphoria, what is gender identity, the main ways gender dysphoria manifests, the unpredictable nature of dysphoria, and the effects of dysphoria on your life.
  • Learn how to break the cycle of negative self-talk by reframing the stories you tell yourself, from “fear is a sign I will fail,” to “my partner won’t let me transition,”and many others.
  • Shift your perspective as I share the key factors you must consider taken from my 17+ years of working solely with transgender and nonbinary adults such as: how to trust yourself, how to be more confident, how to work through shame and guilt, and other important factors to aid you in your gender evolution!
  • Take powerful steps to own who you are, whether you decide to go through a gender transition or not. Steps such as: setting boundaries, learning how to stop apologizing for who you are, owning your life script, and many more!

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?