Reply To: CD? Enbie? Who am I?

Thank you so much for the insights 💚 I’m still absorbing it all and trying not to get too amped up by this. Like you said, it’s a marathon, not a sprint, and whichever decisions and changes I make today I still want to be happy about tomorrow. That’s one of the main reasons why I can’t see myself transitioning at all, even though I can see myself potentially radically changing my presentation in the not-very-far future.

I ultimately cannot — and hopefully will not — deny anything about myself to please others or “keep things normal”. No matter how much I hate hurting people, hurting myself for someone else is just wrong.

Many things you said called my attention, and I definitely see myself not attached to masculinity (because I don’t like it), barely attached to my femininity (which I’m recently discovering), and feeling more like a “person” than anything else.

It’s interesting that I don’t have to explain to you how “scantily-dressed” Brazilians are hypocritical bigots. My closeted bisexual (perhaps homosexual), pedophile father was the one who, over and over again, would snap at me whenever I “wasn’t man enough”. And yes, Brazil has been the country that kills the most trans people for 14 years in a row. No wonder I never want to come back, not even for visiting. And once I get my Canadian citizenship I will never have to.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?