Reply To: Transgender Think Tank (TTT)…

missyjo
FREE

I um hear the hate, n when I walk the street as missy, I’m still 5 10 but as missy I’m alert n afraid of oncoming attacks by those who dont know me or care, they just know they want to hurt me n those like me for fun, because we’re different. jerks

this reminds me of 1942 Germany when a psycho with a funny mustache exterminated 6 million Jewish people, some Christians, handicapped persons n those thought to be homosexual..so that he could keep Germany pure…what à tragic joke. and yet the lesson is the same  we don’t like you because, so we can take away your medical care or do this and that to you, just because.

what they forget is we came to this country hundreds of years ago to avoid a government run by the church,  to avoid prosecution fir speaking your mind, to avoid prosecution for simply being different. and now…

the new legislations  if anyone wouldc shut up long enough to listen, probably violate the constitution in so many ways its not funny. yet why ruin a good witch hunt with law or facts

sad. makes you want to move n happy we don’t live forever. I recall the scene from the Godfather where Tom hagen talks to frankie pantagalene after he tried to have Don Michael  Corleon killed, we was like the Roman empire..we was…somewhere we have sadly forgotten what we fought n died for only to become the monster we tried to escape.

I hope they challenge these laws in court as violating the constitution,  as void for vagueness, as contradicting other federal n state laws, as simply wrong n inhumane

man is the only creature that kills fir sport..

sad. sorry

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?