Reply To: Hello!

Kacey,

If the picture is real, you look very young and look female. Besides that, do you think a county, not a town, of 50K is large or small? That is the county size I live in, and the town is overall conservative-minded. I’m older, but I came to a point where I could no longer resist coming out and presenting as a woman. You need to decide for yourself whether you can live a lie to yourself and others or whether you need to express your true spirit. Before I came out, I solidified who I truly was by seeking a gender therapist, one who I told to tell me whether my feelings were real or if I were crazy.

For your sanity, it wouldn’t matter where you live. If you really are the woman you say you are, nothing will hold you back and you may find as I, there may be more acceptance than you imagine. You know change, and a dramatic change such as this in our day and age, does take courage. Are you courageous? I caution you though, you may get incensed by some people’s nonacceptance. For myself, I let them be and don’t allow them to bother me. You don’t need negativity if you want your life to be positive.

JAKe/Jeri

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?