Reply To: Hi, I’m Luc

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Luc:

Yes, this is a good community and we work at trying to keep it that way. People who are here for questionable reasons are usually discovered pretty quickly and removed. Our members don’t need people coming in and saying crazy things, looking for sex or just being disruptive.

Anyway, I am happy that you found us and hopefully being here will be helpful as your journey continues. And, know that our members range from those just beginning to question their gender identity to those who transitioned years ago and every point in between.

Are you connected with the trans community where you live? One major problem that many trans people have is isolation. By that I mean that people have little or no contact with other trans people. It is one thing to be here and trade messages with other members, but humans are social beings. We like being able to talk to people directly and look them in the eye. Here in the US, many LGBT centers are doing online support and social groups. The pandemic forced this, but then people realized that it could be a positive thing. If you are not that close to a city with an LGBT center, being able to connect with people online may remove scheduling and transportation problems. Certainly connecting on ZOOM or some other program is not the same as talking to people one on one, but is MUCH better than nothing! Anyway, I suggest that you search for trans organizations, or at least LGBT organizations, that you can get connected with.

Please complete your Profile page. It really does help other members to get to understand you better. Eventually all threads sink to the bottom of the pile. You can find them, but you must search. On the other hand, your page will always be readily available and can be updated at any time.

Also, if you want to search for other members near you, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?