Reply To: Brother with Boobs- Total Panic- A Story

Archie,

I haven’t had a panic attack as you describe. I do however have difficulties when society dictates I have to be abnormal to be perceived as normal in their eyes.

I am MtF transgender and have a very supportive wife. At this stage of my life she is the only one I have come out to. It’s just the opposite for me when it comes to boobs. I slept with my breast forms and it is only natural for me when I get up in the mornings to put on a drees or a skirt and top. I am just being normal because that’s what comes naturally to me.

The problem starts when I have to step outside into society. Society has a different view on what is normal, so for me I have to do the unnatural….I must remove my boobs!

I have to become abnormal to fit into everyone else’s normal world.

I stand there holding my boobs to psych myself up so that I can muster the ability to actually go through with it. To me it’s not normal it’s abnormal and I absolutely hate it. I hate being flat chested. Most times I end up in tears, sometimes sobbing.

So, Archie, I would say I kinda know the feeling, just a bit different. However you look at it neither of us need to be abnormal. It just takes finding the courage to tell society it’s still me, I am just in a different container with a new label!

Good luck at your sister’s graduation.

Hugs, Kelly

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?