Reply To: Out in the wild for the first time

Stacy Ann, the first time I presented in public was in a big shopping mall in Katy Texas. I was pre-HRT and I had just bought a dress, shoes, and a bra at Torrid. I had “supports” in my 46 B bra to make it look realistic. Since I had been growing hair and I had a bald spot on my crown I bought a hat from Forever 21 across from the Torrid store. I then walked almost the entire length of the mall and saw a movie from the top row. After the movie I walked back to the Torrid store, talked to the salesclerk about my experience at being a girl for 2 1/2 hours, and changed back into my male clothes (which the Torrid staff kept for me while I was out) and went home. Our first time out sounds the same. Since then, I started HRT at 65 and underwent gender reassignment at age 66 a year and half later. I am totally female at 68 in a very conservative and unaccepting community at age 68. I hope you can have the same type of experience. Love Ya, Gabby.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?