Reply To: Out in the wild for the first time

Stacy Ann, congratulations on making such a big step. I see it’s been a while since you posted this but I hope everything has been good for you every time you have been out since! As with you, my first time really out, in daylight and among other people was scary but exciting at the same time. Then It kind of happened all over again when I made a concious effort to talk with a store clerk. But it turned out normal! And the outcomes were happy! It gave me confidence that I could do this and not die. Plus, I had a desire to do it again. And that desire grew each time I went out. That was more than 5 years ago now and the desire is still like that. I want to be outside doing everyday things and have it be normal. And because I can, I do. I don’t want it to be any other way, period! I think the biggest issues, roadblocks or conceptions we have is the part that’s in us individually. You know, how we have been brought up and taught. But we can modify or change that thinking, maybe by learning from others that have been successful with getting through big issues in their lives. Also by thinking through what we see as an issue and then break it down into smaller parts that can be overcome. Which lets us move on and become better. Think of what other issues you have successfully worked through in your life and apply it to this aspect as well. Anyway, guess I could keep going, but I better not for now. So,, we can do it and grow and move on to the next level. Keep trying and we’ll get there. Take care.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?