Reply To: My experiences and thoughts about transitioning at 40

Thank you Rowena for taking the time to write me your very supportive words.  I was away for few days and am glad to have the time to write back.  Hearing your words makes me feel better and think about how hard I am on myself.  We cant control how we are born or what challenges we are presented at birth to deal with.  I can relate to you because not only am I transgender I am on a wait list to be tested for ASD and I hope that knowing if I am or not will bring peace of mind.  What you say about what others percieve as “normal” not being perfect does make me think.  Perhaps everyone has a different normal and that it does not align with our own does not mean its not valid.

I very much appreciate your sugestion of learning as much about HRT as I can.  For the past 6 months ive learned from others but I think its time that I start reading articles and using the resources of TGH to help me in my journey.  What I have been learning is that its a huge decision and has life changing impacts that I need to fully take into account.  This is helpful to know that there can be deceptive “trans friendly” sites and I hope that I can navigate what is out there carefully.

Very kind words Rowena.  Many thanks to you.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?