Reply To: Reposting about me

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Without logging in, you can only look at some things, but not everything. You also cannot post anything. If you are not active, the system will log you off, but I don’t know what the length of the time-out is.

If you don’t see your name in the upper right corner you are logged out. Just log in again.

I see that you are in Hartford. Been there but it has been maybe 20 years.

Three things that I would suggest:

• It is always helpful to get connected with our community. Do an online search for transgender resources in your area. Note that many social and support groups started doing online meetings during the pandemic. Some have continued the practice as they discovered it removed scheduling and transportation issues for some who wanted to attend, but couldn’t.
  • There are likely other TGH members near you. You can search for them by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.
  • Complete your Profile page as it helps other members understand your situation better. Your page will always be readily available and can be updated at any time.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?