I have pretty obvious breast growth from hormones. I have used the following. Bribaboy I’m at a B cup I’m a tee shirt people would think I have man boobs except I don’t have the body fat elsewhere to justify that. Here is what I have done
1. Were a tee shirt under another button down shirt. The tee shirt helps smooth things out And then it looks more like I have a guys “gym weight lifting chest”
2. I bought an elastic binder And it works well. It doesn’t seem to inhibit breast growth.
Good luck. I too work in a very male environment. I don’t know if anyone wonders from time to time But I just gonon like it’s no one’s business
Reply To: Hiding Breast Growth at Work
Join Our Community
Meet others in the transgender community, make friends and share your true self with others. Transgender Heaven has a vibrant community, with more than 3,000 members and dozens of daily posts and transgender topics to explore.
Chat, share photos and live your authentic life.
Chat with the Transgender Community
We may receive a commission for purchases made through links to our sponsors. This helps us maintain Transgender Heaven and provide a safe, welcoming and supportive place for the community.
Groups let you form small, private communities and connect with people who live nearby or share similar interests. Join one of the featured groups or create your own.
Just for FTM Members
Share Your Opinion
- Affirmative Surgery
- Am I Transsexual?
- Breast Enhancement
- Brina's thoughts
- Details That Make The Difference
- Editor's Choice
- Emotional Transition
- Events and Conferences
- Facial Feminization Surgery
- Friends and Family Situations
- Gender Roles
- Going Full Time
- Hope and Light
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Media Review
- Outings together
- Physical Transition
- Real World Issues
- Scholar Program
- Self Development
- Trans Aid
- Transgender Heaven announcements
- Transgender Life
- Transgender News
- Transitioning Advice
- Your Weekly Reset