If I’m passing by another TG I will look them in the eye, but not give any other expression other than my usual smile. Hopefully they will recognize a sister is being polite. Any other reaction would draw attention.
I’ve had looks and stares, but no open indignation or worse as of yet, Hoping I handle it well the day it does.
Reply To: Clocking
New Forum Posts
- Hi, I’m Dana 9 hours, 11 minutes ago
- Reply To: Please Help Me 10 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Reply To: Hello. My name is Asher and I'm new here! 10 hours, 31 minutes ago
- Reply To: Laws, regulations and your birth cerificate 19 hours, 25 minutes ago
- Reply To: Welcome to Transgender Heaven 23 hours ago