Reply To: Hi I am Danielle

Anonymous

Oh dear one! Our stories are so similar! All I can say is I am praying Maria is more attractive a human than “he” was as a partner to live out our lives with. I am perhaps lucky that she has known of my feminine leanings since day one. Nothing is certain but I am praying she will live Maria as the true one she married  just in drab and playing an uncomfortable role

[quote quote=3019]I am a MTF crossdresser who has had concerns that I was born as the wrong gender. Some days I feel Strongly that I should be female and some days not so much. I am married and my wife knows I crossdress and that I have always wondered if I should have been a female at birth. My decision is to see a counselor to determine whether I am transgender or not but no matter the outcome I do not think I will transition. In order for me to think of a transition I would have to know that I would not lose the one true love of my life. Until then I am me and I feel like a woman in a male body. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

[/quote]

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?